Criar novo tópico Responder  [ 10 mensagens ] 
Autor Mensagem
 Título: Thomas, French member of Twingo club, France
MensagemEnviado: 01 Dez 2013, 16:49 

Estado: France
Ano do Twingo: 2003
Motorização: D4f
Cor: Vert Onyx
Hello everyone, I introduce myself, my name is Thomas and I live in Paris, France, I am a member of the French club Twingo, representative and moderator of the forum French: http://forum.generation-twingo.fr/
I'm here because for a while I search the net looking for Twingo club in the world, and see what is done in terms of Twingo and motivation is present so why not create a partnership, create a kind of link between our club.

Apart from that I could introduce my twingo if you wish and you itemize what I do above. So tell me if you are interrested, and also tell me if it is better that I speak in English or Portuguese (knowing that I use google translation)

Título: Re: Thomas, French member of Twingo club, France
MensagemEnviado: 01 Dez 2013, 17:10 

Estado: SP
Ano do Twingo: 1995
Motorização: C3G - 1.2
Cor: Preto
Cher Thomas. Bienvenue sur notre forum et il est bon de voir que nous avons le même but de préserver la Twingo qui est une voiture historique Renault.
Quel type de lien que vous voulez faire entre notre club? Je suis inscrit sur ??la "Twingo Génération". Je voulait participer à la réunion commémorative "20 ans" mais il n'a pas été possible. Vous pouvez écrire en anglais si vous voulez, mais si vous êtes facilement dans Google traducteur ....

MensagemEnviado: 01 Dez 2013, 17:48 

My presence here is first of all a personal basis, I am curious to know what is happening in the world around the Twingo and I look on the internet forum Twingo clubs around the world, my goal is also to expand inter-country our community, to show that the Twingo community does not stop the French or European borders, then I board no idea privilege to offer, apart from your appearance on our site? and our on your site? In France we want anyway twingo identify existing clubs in the world, if you have one, do not hesitate to let me know;)

Little Off Topic: Do you think it would be nice if I present my Tingo in the appropriate section of the forum?

MensagemEnviado: 01 Dez 2013, 18:04 

Welcome , French member.

Present here your Twingo for us.

Visite o Blog: http://www.twingosilver.wordpress.com/

MensagemEnviado: 01 Dez 2013, 18:38 

So here is my twingo, it is a phase 3 , 2003 edition Tech'Run , color green Onyx .

Changes: window tinting , adding a blade laguna 1 on the shock front, Sebring exhaust pot round exit diameter 90mm, Alpine car stereo kit erupted in Focal 13cm in original locations , active subwoofer focal, slight modification of the air intake for fresh air , combined kit threaded to lower the car , rims Renault T-Line 15 "x 6.5J painted in anthracite gray mount with tires 195 / 45R15 , front lights black , bi-xenon kit H4, adding a second lamp safe, replacement tail lights for taillights twingo Phase 4 I subsequently lightly tinted in black, passing logo matte black and replacement sticker " twingo " on the chest by the same but in matte black , bulb replacement pilot front, ceiling light bulb , lighting chest bulbs, bulbs speedometer and the light bulb license plate LED , and I think that's it, except for the addition of rocker Renault Sport "soft" kit but I do not yet have pics

By cons I 'm sorry but I can not upload pictures , however the most recent pictures of my Twingo is on this link, it is my topic in France : http://forum.generation-twingo.fr/t4905 ... n-a-thomas

MensagemEnviado: 01 Dez 2013, 18:51 

Thomas - Mon contact d'abord avec Génération Twingo était avec Mellissa. Il est intéressant de noter que nous avons un échange d'informations. Ici au Brésil, la Twingo a quitté la vente en 2002. Nous devons les garder que le meilleur.

MensagemEnviado: 01 Dez 2013, 19:14 

Indeed I am aware of your contact with Melissa, who is the president of our club, but lack of time to devote to this today, and since I am myself to do the research clubs twingo the world for my curiosity but also for our club for rencenser clubs in the world, so I also represent "Generation Twingo." The sale is stopped in 2002 home? So I suppose you the twingo 1 stops at phase 2 with the operator and C3G D7F?, home she stopped in 2007 with Phase 4 also D4F 1.2L 16V engine which gives 75HP, and I have a phase 3 of 2003 with the D4F engine

MensagemEnviado: 02 Dez 2013, 07:12 

Nous avons eu le moteur jusqu'en 1997 C3G vous savez et puis nous avons eu la D7D (1.0 - 8V) et moteur D4D (1.0 - 16V). Les deux moteurs aussi utilisés dans la Clio Ces moteurs sont fabriqués et utilisés seulement au Brésil. Seuls 2 modèles Twingo. Le Pack et Initiale.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=104

MensagemEnviado: 02 Dez 2013, 08:30 

and what are the powers of the these engines? here C3G engine (1.2 8V with the distribution chain) gives 55hp, the D7F (1.2l 8v with distribution belt) gives 60hp and then D4F (same engine block that D7F but with a 16-valve cylinder head so 1 2l 16V) gives 75hp

MensagemEnviado: 02 Dez 2013, 16:10 

Le moteur 1.0 8V = 59 hp - 1.0 16V = 70 HP.
Renault Brésil fabrique des moteurs pour la Twingo colombien 1.2 - 16V. La Twingo phase 1 ont été fabriqués en Colombie en 2012 et maintenant la production de la Twingo phase 3.

Criar novo tópico Responder  [ 10 mensagens ] 

Todos os horários são GMT - 3 horas